Where the mind is without fear and the head is held high ; Where knowledge is free; Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls; Where words come out from the depth of truth; Where tireless striving stretches its arms towards perfection; Where the mind is led forward by thee into ever-widening thought and action - Into that heaven of freedom, my Father, let my country awake. - Rabindranath Thakur (Tagore)

Friday, January 5, 2007

Rabindranath Tagore(Poet): Gurudev of the Nation








This is the self portrait of Gurudev Tagore.
He is the writer of our national anthem and was honoured by Nobel Prize in literature.





Rabindranath Tagore Documentary by Satyajit Ray

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am an Indian by heart, Bengali by birth, Hindu by relegion, Engg by Education and IT Consultant by profession. See this site on my home town.

Counter